Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Ultra Thin 1″ Flat Iron
The BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium Ultra Thin Straightening Iron creates straight results that last long. Nano titanium is an exceptional heat conductor. It maintains consistent, high temperatures while emitting negative ions in their most beneficial form. This means faster straightening and your hair’s natural moisture sealed into smooth hair shafts.
We love this iron’s ultra thin design and extra long plates that cut straightening time in half. You’ll be able to straighten wide sections of hair with the iron’s 1” plates, while reaching all of your roots with ease.
- Heats up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (great for giving or maintaining Keratin treatments)
- Nano titanium plates conduct heat and maintain stability temperatures
- Digital ionic technology emits negative ions that create smoothness and shine
- Slim design (great for getting close to your roots)
- Ultra light weight
- Swivel power cord
- Extra long 5″ plates (allow you to straighten large sections)
- 4 year limited warranty
To flat iron: make sure your hair is dry, and then divide it into medium-sized or wide sections. Adjust the temperature on the iron using the temperature dial. (Use lower temperatures for fine or thin hair, higher temperatures for thick or coarse hair. We recommend keeping it between 180 and 350 degrees.) Apply a heat protectant to the section, clasp the flat iron plates at your roots and then glide down your hair to the ends. Repeat if necessary. Move onto the next section and continue until all of your hair is silky smooth.